Ultimate Oreo Milkshake.
You can have Ultimate Oreo Milkshake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ultimate Oreo Milkshake
- It’s of Powder Milk, or 1 1/2 cups of liquid Whole Milk.
- Prepare of scoops vanilla ice cream.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Sweetened milk (condensed milk).
- It’s of Black Oreo Cookies.
- It’s of Hershey Chocolate syrup.
- It’s of whipping cream.
Ultimate Oreo Milkshake step by step
- It's very important that you add the ingredients in the exact order as shown above, also while the blender is on, trying not to make a mess..
- If you are using Powder Milk, add 1 cup of water to the blender and add the 6 tablespoons of milk. If you're using liquid WholeMilk, just add it to the blender and then turn on..
- Add the 5 tablespoons of Ice Cream. You can also use 3 tablespoons of vanilla and 2 of chocolate..
- Add the vanilla extract and the condensed (sweetened) milk.
- Add the Oreo Cookies.
- That's it for the Milkshake. If you want it colder you can add some ice and blend it. Once it's done, you can pour whip cream on top and add Hershey's syrup..