Garlic and Paprika Potatoes.
You can cook Garlic and Paprika Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic and Paprika Potatoes
- You need of 1 bunch rustic potatoes.
- You need of 1 tablespoon smoked Paprika.
- Prepare of 2 Cloves Garlic, cut into small pieces.
- It’s of Leaves Coriander.
- Prepare of Oil for Frying.
- Prepare of to taste Salt.
Garlic and Paprika Potatoes step by step
- Skin the potatoes and cut into cubes, clean then dry..
- Heat oil and deep fry the potatoes until cooked and a bit crispy.
- On a separate pan, heat a tablespoon of oil, add garlic, cook till brown, make sure not to burn the garlic. Add paprika and stir for a minute or so. Add coriander leaves for garnish and aroma. Add the fried potatoes and mix all together..
- Remove from heat onto a platter, sprinkle with salt and enjoy..