You can cook Rustic Pizza using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rustic Pizza
- You need 100 g of bolognese tomato mix.
- Prepare 200 g of bread dough (bought from the store-ready made).
- It’s 400 g of mozzarella cheese (grated).
- Prepare 250 g of diced uncooked bacon.
- You need 100 g of sliced mushroom.
- You need 1 bunch of rocket.
- You need 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of dried parsley.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Rustic Pizza step by step
- On a floured space roll out the dough into the size you want. This recipe can make 2 medium sized pizzas or one large one.
- Transfer the dough onto greased pans (Because once it has all its toppings on, its harder to transfer if you don't have the right tools).
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees (C).
- Take the olive oil and spread it on each dough and top it off with the bolognese tomato mix.
- Add on the toppings: I used bacon and mushroom (you can add whatever you want).
- Add salt on top of the pizza toppings (I find that it flavours it more).
- Top it off with the cheese and parsley (This picture has no parsley).
- Add it to the oven for 20-25 minutes, depending on the thickness of your base..
- Remove from the oven. If you don't have a pizza cutter, do not attempt to cut the pizza straight from the oven because you'll just move the toppings around. Let it set first then cut it and serve..