You can have Big Sandwich using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Big Sandwich
- You need 1 loaf of fresh wide French bread from the bakery section.
- Prepare 4 oz of jarred pesto.
- It’s 3/4 lb of ham thinly sliced from the deli.
- It’s 8 oz of fresh mozzarella, sliced.
- Prepare 8-12 leaves of Bibb lettuce.
- It’s 2 of Roma tomatoes, sliced.
Big Sandwich step by step
- Cut the loaf in half and evenly cover the inside of both pieces with pesto.
- Bunch ham over the bottom piece of bread. Cover with a layer of cheese, lettuce, tomato and top piece of bread.
- Slice into 2” wide slices and enjoy!.