A Big Hit A Strawberry Tart.
You can have A Big Hit A Strawberry Tart using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of A Big Hit A Strawberry Tart
- It’s of Tart crust:.
- Prepare 120 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1/2 of Egg.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 40 grams of Sugar.
- You need of Custard:.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 65 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Brandy (you can omit).
- It’s 1 of pack Strawberries.
A Big Hit A Strawberry Tart step by step
- Tart crust Soften the butter to room temperature. If you are short on time, heat it in the microwave for one minute at 200W..
- In a bowl, mix the butter and sugar together with a whisk until it turns white..
- Pour in the beaten egg a little at a time. Mix until smooth..
- Sift the flour into the bowl. Switch to a spatula and mix together by cutting into the mixture..
- When the dough becomes crumbly, clump it together, and put into a plastic bag. Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour. (This time, I doubled the recipe).
- Roll out the chilled dough and tightly pack it into the pan to form the crust. Poke holes into the crust with a fork. Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 23 minutes..
- For the custard: Put the sugar, flour, and cornstarch into a bowl. Put in a little bit of the milk to create a paste..
- Put the egg yolk in the center of the mixture and mix thoroughly. Pour in the remaining milk and mix well without creating froth..
- Heat in a microwave for 2 minutes at 600W. Take it out and mix. Microwave for another minute, mix, microwave for a final minute, and mix..
- If it's still too thick, microwave for 20-30 seconds at a time until it's at the consistency you prefer. Even if it's creamy, it will set as it cools..
- When the custard is cool, mix in the brandy. Finally, transfer to a serving dish..