Big Mashed Potato and Apple Cake.
You can have Big Mashed Potato and Apple Cake using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Big Mashed Potato and Apple Cake
- You need 40 grams of Butter (melted).
- It’s 100 grams of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 160 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs (at room temperature).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of Apple.
- It’s 300 grams of Sweet potato.
- Prepare of Mix together and sift.
- Prepare 250 grams of White flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Baking powder.
Big Mashed Potato and Apple Cake instructions
- Measure out your ingredients. Peel the apple and sweet potatoes and chop them into 1 cm chunks. Soak the sweet potatoes in water..
- Put the butter in a large bowl and melt in the microwave. Next, mix in the ingredients from the list, starting at the top, one at a time..
- First, mix in the apples and sweet potatoes with a whisk, then with a rubber spatula..
- Last, add the dry ingredients. Mix until there are no flour streaks, but avoid over-mixing..
- Line the baking sheet with some cooking paper and pour the batter on top. It will feel rather heavy and appear chunky..
- Bake in an oven at 180°C for 30-40 minutes until it has browned. Once baked, transfer from the pan onto some newspaper..
- Please give the sister recipe a try."Cocoa Powder Brownie".