Chilli Cheese Toasted Baguettes : In just less than 20 mins.
You can have Chilli Cheese Toasted Baguettes : In just less than 20 mins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli Cheese Toasted Baguettes : In just less than 20 mins
- It’s 4-5 of French/Rustic Loaf (Any): I’ve used the Multigrain Baguettes- Pre-sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Shredded Cheese (Any of your own choice).
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- It’s 1 tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Bread Seasons.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dry Parsley.
- Prepare 2 Slices of Amul Cheese (You can use Any).
- Prepare 3-4 of Cubed The’lecta Processed Cheese.
- You need 3 tbsps of Cheese-Garlic Spreads.
Chilli Cheese Toasted Baguettes : In just less than 20 mins instructions
- Arrange all the ingredients mentioned above to be readily available.
- Take the Baguettes slices- individually…spread generously the garlic cheese spread across the bread slices.
- Sprinkle all the rest other herbs, black peppers, extra shredded cheese, etc. & then, put it in the preheated oven at 180C, for about 3-5 mins time.
- Turing off the oven once done: Take it out & allow it to cool down to garnish the same with extra/additional herbs, Chilli flakes or freshly chopped celery (optional though).
- Enjoy the very soulful breakfast in this chilli morning with the Chilli-Cheese Toasts, a cuppa hot latte or cappuccino or even a bowl of your favourite soups (any).