Fermented Raisin's Big Day Out! Raisin Bread.
You can cook Fermented Raisin's Big Day Out! Raisin Bread using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fermented Raisin's Big Day Out! Raisin Bread
- Prepare 180 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 120 grams of Fermented raisins.
- You need 2 grams of Salt.
- It’s 10 grams of Sugar.
- You need 15 grams of Margarine.
Fermented Raisin's Big Day Out! Raisin Bread step by step
- Once the fermented liquid from raisins are done, separate into liquid and raisins with a strainer. We're only going to use these raisins..
- In your bread maker, put in just the raisins and mash for 5 minutes, then stop the process and throw in all the other ingredients. You can also use an electric mixer or food processor, of course!.
- Once the kneading is done, let the dough rise. I personally didn't use the bread-rising feature just to save some electricity. I let it rise at room temperature of 20°C. It doubled in 10 hours..
- Take out the dough on a dusted surface and let the gas escape a bit. You should be able to smell a hint of sweetness..
- Divide the dough into eight pieces and roll them up nicely. Cover with a dampened towel and let rest for 20 minutes..
- Roll them up one more time and let them rise until about twice their size. (You can tie them, twist them, etc. Just shape them as you like.).
- Bake for about 15 minutes in a preheated 180°C oven and it's done!.
- I sprinkled some flour and made a cut into the dough right before baking them. You can see how the surface has opened up nicely!.