Chilli Cheese Toast.
You can cook Chilli Cheese Toast using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli Cheese Toast
- You need 4 of Bread Slices (Any): I’ve used the Rustic ones.
- It’s 4-5 of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter (Salted).
- It’s 1 Cup of Cheese (Anything: Processed or Mozzarella or equal quantities of both).
- You need 1/2 of Red Bell Pepper (Medium).
- You need 2 of Garlic cloves (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Mixed Herbs or Oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dry Basil.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of Dry Parsley.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Chilli Cheese Toast instructions
- In a medium bowl: Add in all the aforementioned ingredients and mix everything well together until nicely combined & the mixture turns out to a really smooth one.
- Now, 2 ways of toasting the bread slices: 1. In a preheated oven, @180C for about 2-3 mins time- after applying some butter in it…2. In the similar way on the gas oven- over the low-medium flame, for about 3-4 mins time (one side only).
- Now, once the bread is nicely toasted- apply the chilli cheese mixture on each one of it, quite generously but ensuring that doesn’t spill all across once the cheese starts melting & spoil the entire show.
- This is how I’ve layered mine & I’ve toasted & baked it both the times in my preheated oven @180C for about 2-3 mins time again.
- Once done: Take it out off the oven & allow it to cool down for a couple of mins time & then, dish out on the serving platter…Time to Relish & Enjoy.