Big Mouth 1/2 lb Applewood Burgers.
You can have Big Mouth 1/2 lb Applewood Burgers using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Big Mouth 1/2 lb Applewood Burgers
- Prepare 3 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 tbsp of applewood seasoning.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground celery seed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of hamburger buns.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green leaf lettuce.
- It’s 1 of tomato; sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red onion; shaved.
- You need 1 of mayonnaise; as needed.
- It’s 1 of avocado; medium sliced.
- You need 1 of roasted red bell pepper; julienne.
- Prepare 1 of swiss cheese; as desired.
- Prepare 1 of horseradish sauce; as desired.
Big Mouth 1/2 lb Applewood Burgers instructions
- Put beef in a large mixing bowl and spread beef up the sides of the bowl to expose maximum surface area..
- Season with dried spices, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire. Mix very thoroughly to spread spices evenly..
- Add egg and breadcrumbs. Mix thoroughly again..
- Form into half pound patties, or as big or small as desired. Make sure patties are compact so they don't fall apart..
- Cook on a flat top grill, griddle or saute pan. The bbq grill loses fat from dripping, therefore moisture and flavor. Cooking technique for BBQ grilling is different..
- Use very little vegetable oil to cover the surface of the pan. Sear each side of the burger. Bake at 300° for approximately 30 minutes or until thermometer reaches 155°, or desired doneness..
- Stack burger as follows….
- Bun-mayo-lettuce-tomato-onion-burger-swiss-bell pepper-avocado-horseradish sauce-bun.
- Variations; Pretzel roll, telera, aioli, fresh herbs, mustard, parsley, caramelized or pickled onions or shallots, egg, bacon, bechamel,.