Big Daddy's Salmon Patties.
You can have Big Daddy's Salmon Patties using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Big Daddy's Salmon Patties
- Prepare 1 can of salmon.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 each of onion (diced).
- It’s 1 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Louisiana Fish Fry (lemon flavor).
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
Big Daddy's Salmon Patties step by step
- Debone salmon and place in a large bowl..
- Keep the water from the salmon. Place in a small bowl..
- In a separate bowl manually beat 1 egg for 10 seconds. Add to the salmon..
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the cooking oil)..
- Mix all ingredients together. Until the mixture can be formed into 1 inch balls.
- Note: If the mixture is too dry add some of the water that was drained off of the salmon. If the mixture is too wet add more fish fry to it..
- Medium Heat: add 1 tablespoon of cooking in a medium skillet..
- Cook the patties for 5 minutes on each side (or until golden brown)..
- Serve with your favorite side dish for a wonderful and savory meal!.