Coconut Macaroon s with a Chocolate Center.
You can have Coconut Macaroon s with a Chocolate Center using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Macaroon s with a Chocolate Center
- You need 2 2/3 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 4 of large egg whites.
- Prepare 1 of teas vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of almond extract.
- It’s of about 15 hershey kiss chocolate candies, milk or dark chocolate.
Coconut Macaroon s with a Chocolate Center instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix coconut, flour, sugar and salt.
- In another bowl whisk egg whites and both extracts until foamy.
- Add coconut mixture to whites and combine with a fork.
- Drop in rounded 1 1/2 tablespoons on to prepared pans. Bake for 17 to 20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Immediately gently but firmly press a Hershey kiss in center of each cookie. Cool on wire racks.