Big Paul's BBQ Sauce.
You can cook Big Paul's BBQ Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Big Paul's BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 2 cups of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄2 cup water.
- It’s 1 of ⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄3 cup brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of yellow mustard.
- You need 1 Tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of ⁄2 tsp cayenne pepper.
Big Paul's BBQ Sauce instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over a low heat..
- Stir occasionally and simmer for 20 minutes. The sauce should be thin, but not watery..
- Can one Pint in a boiling water bath. Follow canning instructions for tomato sauce. Store in a cupboard until needed..
- Put the rest in a container a refrigerate..