Eggless Rustic Orange Cookies.
You can cook Eggless Rustic Orange Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eggless Rustic Orange Cookies
- You need 2 cups of whole wheat flour (atta).
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of orange zest.
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered brown sugar.
Eggless Rustic Orange Cookies instructions
- In a bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom powder and the zest..
- In another bowl, mix together oil, orange juice and the sugar till the latter is dissolved..
- Now pour the juice mix, little at a time over the flour and knead into a dough..
- Divide into small rounds / oblong shape &flatten them (makes around 20 cookies). You can also make some impression with your fork. Arrange them on a greasing baking sheet..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 18-20 minutes. Cool them on a wire rack and store them in a airtight container..
- Relish them with your evening cup of tea / coffee..