giant choc chip cookie. The perfect giant chocolate chip cookie recipe has been on my baking bucket list for years. I avoided it because there are so many recipes for. Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies might be as big as your face!
I know, this seems to go against everything you've learned. A giant chocolate chip cookie, baked in a pizza pan. Given that chocolate chip cookie recioes are pretty elementary on the cookie front, I did not read the Personally, this isn't my favourite choc chip cookie recipe. You can cook giant choc chip cookie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of giant choc chip cookie
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 2/3 cup of firmly packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 packages of choc chips.
- You need 1 cup of oatmeal.
These are a bit chewy, quite sweet and buttery. I am a huge fan of the BA's best choc chip recipe but these are a true. It's Sara Kiefer's Giant Crinkled Chocolate Chip Cookies aka Pan Banging Cookies The cookies are flat and wrinkly thanks to a little trick of banging the baking sheet to deflate the puffed dough. I first learned this technique from Sherry Yard's book The Secrets of Baking, but from what I remember.
giant choc chip cookie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with mixer or wooden spoon until blended.beat in vanilla,eggs and baking soda.stir in flour until blended.stir in chips and oatmeal.
- On a pizza pan lightly spray with cooking spray,press on pizza pan to cover completely,bake for 10 minutes or until edges are brown..
- Let cool then cut with pizza cutter and enyoy.
Every Saturday afternoon, Paul, Faith and I play Dungeons & Dragons. Of course, Saturday afternoons and Dungeons I usually make scones or we make popcorn, but I few weeks ago, I decided to make choc chip cookies and I came across this recipe for a giant cookie. This is my ultimate go-to cookie recipe, and I can honestly say, it's one of the best cookies I've tasted in the world! I often get requests for these cookies and if you make them, you will understand. Add butter mixture to the flour and choc-chips.