Big Daddys grilled Avocado.
You can have Big Daddys grilled Avocado using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Big Daddys grilled Avocado
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of celery flakes.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Home made salsa.
Big Daddys grilled Avocado instructions
- Cut the avocado in half and remove seed. Pre – heat your grill. High heat.
- Rub some olive oil on both halves and sprinkle the salt, pepper, pepper flakes and celery flakes on them..
- Place them face down on grill for about 5 minutes then rotate..
- Take off the grill and fill in the seed spot with the salsa. Cover in foil for another 5 minutes..