Sour cream coffee cake (Jewish coffee cake).
You can cook Sour cream coffee cake (Jewish coffee cake) using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sour cream coffee cake (Jewish coffee cake)
- You need of Batter.
- Prepare 250 g of flour.
- You need 130 g of sugar.
- It’s 350 g of sour cream.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 115 g of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- You need of Streusel topping.
- It’s 100 g of light brown sugar.
- You need 30 g of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 30 g of butter.
- It’s 100 g of walnuts.
Sour cream coffee cake (Jewish coffee cake) step by step
- Make streusel topping by combining all the ingredients for it (melted butter, chopped walnuts, flour, cinnamon and sugar).
- Mix wet ingredients – melted butter, sugar, eggs and sour cream.
- Mix dry ingredients for the batter – flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt.
- Add dry ingredients into the bowl with wet ingredients and incorporate them (do not do not over mix).
- Put 2/3 of the batter in the pan.
- Put half of the streusel topping on it.
- Put the rest of the batter on top of the streusel topping.
- Put the remaining streusel topping.
- Bake for 45min in prepared to 180° oven.