Large Pan-Fried Edamame Patties.
You can have Large Pan-Fried Edamame Patties using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Large Pan-Fried Edamame Patties
- It’s 500 grams of with pods Edamame (frozen).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White flour.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 dash of Wasabi.
Large Pan-Fried Edamame Patties instructions
- Thaw the edamame and remove from the pods. Mash with a masher. Also remove the thin membrane around the beans..
- Combine Step 1 with the sesame oil, egg, flour, salt, and pepper. Divide into 4 portions..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan. Use a spoon to scoop out Step 2 and form the rounded shape. Lightly pan-fry both sides until browned..
- Combine the wasabi and the mayonnaise to use a sauce for Step 3..