Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger.
You can have Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger
- You need of For the Burger Patties.
- Prepare 250 grams of Minced beef.
- You need 250 grams of Minced pork.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper (freshly rough ground).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Himalaya Salt (freshly just rough ground so you got not too small pieces) (can use Sea salt).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dry garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of Worcester Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sunflower oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ubena "Virginia" Meat seasoning (Mild one with Paprika, Parsley, Salt, Pepper, Chives, Mayoram, Thyme, Onion, Garlic) (In order of amount in it, see picture).
- You need of Cheeseburger.
- It’s 4 large of Sesame Burger Bread.
- It’s 8 slice of Bacon.
- You need 4 slice of Cheddar (I used other I had but it will taste much better with Cheddar).
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1/4 head of Romane lettuce.
- It’s 1 of Barbecue Sauce (preferred self made one).
- You need 1 of Mustard.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger step by step
- Carefully mix the Patty in ingredients roughly without destroying the meat structure. Use a Patty press to Form 4 125 grams Patties. Place them on top of each other separated by baking paper or foil. Let them stay cooled for at least about 2 hours (the longer the better)..
- Once the Guest have arrived heat the grill to full heat, slice the onion and place the slices on the grill. After cutting in half put the bread rolls on it also (only the cut sides). Remove the Bread if golden and set aside. Once the onions are dark brown on both sides take them off as well and set them aside. Grill the Bacon until really crisp and brown and put it aside as well..
- Turn the grill to medium heat and place the Burger Patties on it for about 5 minutes(preferably with closed lid – they should be real good grilled at the bottom but not burnt)..
- Turn the Patty once after 5 minutes and place a slice of Cheddar on each. Close the grill lid again for another about 5 minutes until that side is ready and the cheese has melted..
- While the 2nd Burger side is grilling put a thin to medium layer of Barbecue Sauce on the bottom half of the breads. Apply a thin layer mayonnaise on the top half. Then apply a thin layer mustard over the mayonnaise..
- Place 1 or 2 leaf lettuce on each bottom half. Cover it with one Burger Patty then some spring onion rings and one slice of Tomato. Place one slice pre-grilled onion on it (not one onion ring, one slice). Cover with 2 slice of pre-grilled bacon (cross layered) and top of the breads..