Rustic potato, rosemary and Parmesan pie.
You can have Rustic potato, rosemary and Parmesan pie using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rustic potato, rosemary and Parmesan pie
- It’s of Roll of pastry.
- Prepare 3-4 of potatoes.
- You need Sprig of rosemary.
- You need of Parmesan.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Egg.
Rustic potato, rosemary and Parmesan pie instructions
- Boil potatoes until cooked. Leave to cool. Once cooled, peel and slice.
- Roll out pastry into a tray, cut of scraps and set a side. Prick with a fork and blind bake at 180 for 5 mins. Layer up potatoes, good sprinkle of Parmesan, salt and pepper. Add half a beaten egg to potatoes.
- Use scraps to decorate. Glaze with the rest of the egg. Bake at 180 until golden brown, about 25 mins.