Sour Cream Jalapeño Rice 🍚.
You can have Sour Cream Jalapeño Rice 🍚 using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sour Cream Jalapeño Rice 🍚
- Prepare 2 Cups of instant white rice.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can (4 ounce) of jalapeño peppers.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Sour Cream Jalapeño Rice 🍚 instructions
- In a pot bring to a boil your black pepper, ground cumin, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, chicken broth and jalapeño peppers……….Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes………
- Add in your instant white rice, stir, then remove from heat and cover pot until rice is fully cooked, about 10 minutes, remove lid and fluff with a fork…….
- Stir into rice your sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese………
- Serve with your favorite entree and enjoy 😉!!!.