French Chocolate Macarons.
You can have French Chocolate Macarons using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of French Chocolate Macarons
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 cup of almond flour/meal, sifted.
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 of large egg whites.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of baker's sugar.
French Chocolate Macarons instructions
- Preheat oven to 310°F. Allow eggs to warm to room temperature..
- Combine powdered sugar, almond flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Sift and remove large pieces..
- Crack egg whites into a mixing bowl, and whip on medium until foamy and opaque. Add cream of tartar, then continue to whip until meringue holds a shape..
- Add baker's sugar one tablespoon at a time, and whip on medium-high until meringue holds stiff, glossy peaks..
- Add dry ingredients to meringue and fold until fully incorporated. If the batter is too runny, add more powdered sugar until it barely drips from the spoon..
- Pipe one inch circles of meringue on a baking sheet, then allow to sit for 30 minutes until tops are completely dry..
- Bake at 310°F for approximately 15 minutes..