Baked Sour Cream Glazed Doughnut Muffins. Grease muffin pan with oil or use cupcake liners. Whisk together the sour cream, egg, vanilla, oil, butter & sugar in a bowl. Add flour, soda, salt, & nutmeg (optional) & stir by hand until well combined.
Add the sour cream and mix well. Beat in the oil, egg, and vanilla extract. The muffins can be slightly warm when glazed. You can have Baked Sour Cream Glazed Doughnut Muffins using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Sour Cream Glazed Doughnut Muffins
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of all spice.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of plain greek yogurt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Raisins (optional).
- Prepare of Sugar glaze (optional).
Spray mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray or lightly grease with oil and set aside. In a large bowl mix together the sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add the sour cream and mix well. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar, sour cream, egg and butter.
Baked Sour Cream Glazed Doughnut Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 425F..
- In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, raisins, and all spice. Blend thoroughly. Set aside..
- In another large bowl, mix butter, sour cream, yogurt, eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla extract. Gradually whisk in dry mixture until blended. Pour into baking tray and bake for approximately 12 mins until done. Dip muffins into glaze and place on cooling rack until icing sets..
Add the flour mixture in batches to the sour cream mixture, folding it in with a spatula until fully incorporated into a smooth dough. Grease donut pan with oil or cooking spray. Whisk together the sour cream, egg, vanilla, oil, & sugar in a bowl. Add flour, soda, salt, & nutmeg (optional) & stir together until well combined. Lightly grease a donut pan with oil.